Custom Search

Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #125

Found this at Mariposa's site, and it seemed like fun, so here goes:

1. Moving sucks.

2. There's no such thing as free.

3. My best quality is my ability to get along with anyone.

4. Screw details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I've accomplished a lot, but often feel as though I haven't come very far at all.

6. Relaxation is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching tv and going to bed, tomorrow my plans include cleaning up the place a bit and Sunday, I want to enjoy the weather outside with my son!


Try it, you'll like it! You still have 26 minutes if you're on EST like me, and plenty of time if you're further west.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Colorfull' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008